Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 7th- HW #4

Explain one challenge that you faced and how you overcame it this week?

1. The challenge that I faced this week was the painting I had a very hard time on it because the huge plywood was going to be painted yellow and so the yellow is very light so we had to do like 3 coats of yellow and it took very long and I had a very hard time because I had to keep on standing up straight because my back hurt because of bending down so much.

What accomplishments are you proud of from this past week? And why are you proud of them?

2. I am most proud of the painting we finally finished and it took a long time to finish the plywood because it was huge. I am most proud of this goal because now we can build and the wood looks really good and we did a very good job on the painting.

What is your next step in your process to completing your project? How will you get there?

3. The next step in completing the project is to build the Gaga pit. How we will get there is that we will have all of our crews work on a side of the gaga pit and we will all put it together.

No comments: